Find new partners for commercial, technological or research cooperation in an efficient and targeted way. Pre-scheduled meetings provide the opportunity to get in touch with future business partners.
The Business Meetings are open to all exhibitors and visitors of InnoTrans 2018. Meetings take place at the Enterprise Europe Network Area in Hall B / CityCube, next to booth 103.
How it works
- Register for Business Meetings until 17 September 2018
- Set up a meaningful cooperation profile The profile should point out your core competencies/core tasks. Moreover, it should describe which kind of cooperation you are looking for. The sooner you set up your profile, the more meeting requests you will receive. Your profile will be published and promoted on this website and everyone has access to it before, during and after the event.
- Select partners for bilateral meetings Until 18 September 2018 you can send meeting requests to other participants who you would like to talk to during the event.
- Accept or decline meeting requests Incoming meeting requests have to be accepted, otherwise they cannot be scheduled. Of course you can also decline meeting requests or keep them as pending if you want to accept later on. Please make sure to agree on a meeting time and location with your meeting partner.
- Meet your future cooperation partners One day before the event you will receive an email with your meeting schedule indicating your meeting partner and time slot. You may always check the status quo of your meetings online or via the app.
- Make sure to show up at the Enterprise Europe Network Area in Hall B / City Cube, next to booth 103 on time for your meetings.
Please click HERE for Meeting Times.